FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Day 008 - Taken the date with the young alphabets.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

 


Taken the date with my young alphabets.

10 am when we were able to eat at Jollibee, the long line killed my
mood but sharing a meal with her wasnt that bad.



After the meal , I had to go to the bank for my nendoroid orders from a friend and she decided she wanted to go home first, before landing at my lair.




I brought the other jealous young lady who wanted to be pampered. Deliver foods one after another like your average sugar grandma.

Later that afternoon, rain poured as it could. I was abit angry when I found out she was hitting her cousin with my teddy bear. I never use my teddy bear with that kind of act.

I was sad. I was angry.

I returned them home after 4pm . It was exhausting. I heard she was still hungry. ははははは☆~.

-xxxxxxxxx-

I heard no sound like I have to be a mother, it felt like a patted baked kindness for the young lads.

It hurts. I wanna be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3