FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Day 010 : As a sister

Friday, February 3, 2017


Ive always wanted us to have a decent kind of picture.

    She was this timid girl ,whom didn't get much of my attention during my first year at STC , until one of our classmate pointed out there was this cool scribble (Sakura of Naruto) which she was working on. We became under the group of friends the next year until it was the only the two of us left to college. On my family there's only me and my little brother and I always nag to myself I wanted to have a big brother. Im thinking if ever I did have a younger sister, this is us. One happy coupling. The invisibility of our sisterhood and friendship shines till today. You humbly have my gratitude Celes. Great photo indeed. -dramatic tears- HAHAHAHAHA JK JK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3