FEATURE OF THE MONTH

[ PoTD/Letter009 ] One

Sunday, May 7, 2017


Just one touch, you give me false hope.
Just one, I turned so brittle without you knowing why.
I question myself, I wish to face why
all those years that grown by :

Cant he suffer too?
I love you, so why he cant too.
Im still walking the same pavement on those should have been.
Still foggy , the future road cant be seen.

One late night, I asked.
Should I chase you? so you could suffer too?
but my heart already knows.

I love you too,
so much that I wouldnt touch you.
I wont make you feel brittle, to my prayer you'll be strong.
So that these feelings, will still feel right all day long.

Even if I want her place, even though I want that only 1.
I wouldnt do so, because I love you - I'll let you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3