FEATURE OF THE MONTH

[ Day 00 ] Secrets of the First Con

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Ive been waiting for June 21 ever since summer vacation begun.
I was saving money for the very least I can ( to buy Shimakaze or Colossal Titan Play set )

 so here's the deal.

The night before , my father and I argued about this toycon thingy,
he said " Kung required yan nang school, payag ako. kaso hndi "

I was devastated , left the dining table .
Hour and half later, my mum talked to me and asked why my dad didnt allow me.

I told her, I already asked them a month before that event.
So I was really sure, I know in myself, I explained it to them well.
And rejecting my offer the night before the event, would be a nuisance.

With she convinced, left the room and asked again for dad's approval.
I slept early for two reasons : First, TOYCON BUKAS, Second, I know he would not CHANGE HIS MIND.

****

Next morning ** ToyCon Day 2




I left our house with all of my savings ALONE ,
although mum promised me last night she'll give me additional thousand travelling to Manila.

 Dropping to the Market**
less 5 minutes from getting off the tricycle ( because I went to my granma's house )
I went to buy a LOAD CARD (then supposedly ride jeepney going to bus terminal.)
and goes to my usual place to wait for a ride.

( setting // facing the road  : DrugStore was behind me, at my right was Petron Station,
left was Photocopy/Xerox stand, and  other road , in front , the LBC BRANCH )

****

Waiting for a jeepney, a man approached me , stopped beside me ( half step away from me )
seconds later, I felt a soft thing touched my wrist.

I looked down , and saw his "THING" . ( to tell you frankly I was not suprised since I have seen many ads of dick head at FAKKU.  )
I acted I didnt see nothing, since its normal for me. But what he did the next thing, begun to startled me.
( He then started FAPPING , street enforcer enters the scene )

The fapper turned his back at the enforcer and me to zip his pants.
As early as the enforcer approached us, the early he then left. ( probably he didnt notice something was wrong )

After the enforcer left, the man begun fapping again , as much as close to me.
I was leaning my back on the glass of the drugstore. The couple at my back,
who were busy waiting for their medicine, ignored me when I was making noise such as " BASTOS MO KUYA ".

So I turned my back at the fapper man, and asked for the pharmacist's assistance .
I signaled and pointing to the man that was bothering me.
I said " Ate, patulong naman please ".
She then smiled as if she turned down my sour painted face while looking straightly to her eyes.

I gave up and looked back again to the man who was fapping.
ALAS ! I was safe. I didnt move minutes after that to check if I was safe to travel ...
I waited for crowd to ride with me to Batangas. Enough to make if the man is still following me.

I looked at my clock, it was 9 : 23 am.
My head was ticking about at an early fapper man.

REALIZATION at my head ***
( Yes, I'm less dramatic with pervery guys... I'm open minded, unlike those who pretending to be VIRGINS.
but atleast, I do control myself from meeting many perverts in my life.. Im still a girl, at kaming babae ay may sariling arte. )

so I arrived at the terminal at 10 : 23 am

--
written : 9/22/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3