FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Wednesday, August 30, 2017


I started to enroll for an online course of Architecture..
--
I only have 6 months to complete it. I havent checked the online excersises provided so.. I have no idea if it's really of my capabilities to pass. Of course, I'll do my best to meet it's criteria. The passing grade is of 60 percent . I haven't told my parents. Nor Im doing the online data entry to earn some pocket money. He-he. So that's how my situation is.

The introductory lesson was interesting , to the fact that my first year HOA teacher was able to tackle.

Architecture is when an object disappears but it's subject remains.
--
Tomorrow, I'll go to MIA. Hope we get there safely. If I have pictures to sell on the way and back I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3