FEATURE OF THE MONTH

[Day015] Blank Hour at He Brews Bauan Batangas

Sunday, June 25, 2017


Even before knowing what is trending inside the online web, I believe Batanguenos are always updated and of flow with the stream. On their growing years, people around my age probably blessedly experienced having baby socks with laces, pants shredded for fashion, or either shoes having pockets below to transform into roller skates. (but) That was in terms of fashion, Batanguenos are also keen in terms of food trips.


Unplanned/planned out with your barkada , family or just a simple date between the two of you creates a special meaning and

    He Brews is born on these underlying norms. He Brews Cafe has branded itself in Batangas. Places like Alangilan , 35 P.Burgos and 43 P.Burgos are it's existing branch. The interior of the cafe vibes an expressive, youthful, and fun atmosphere. It's meal especializes on iced coffee drinks, sandwiches and pasta added with rice meals good for breakfast and lunch. When I went on June 25th, it was almost time for dinner. I was invited for a small party/gathering together with my cousins.
  Sadly, 1 rice meal (German Sausage) was left on the menu and the others were pasta with snacks. Also I couldnt order their coffee specialties because I just recovered from xerostomia where my mouth runs dry because of salivary glands doesnt produce enough saliva to keep it moisturize. Caffeine intake isnt recommended. I really have taken my time choosing and went for Pesto Pasta with Honey Lemonade drink. Boys and the kids went with the available rice meal while the young lady went for each available pasta. 
He Brews Cafe's service at Bauan Batangas had shown raw of experience. That night, the store was fully occupied by other attending group of friends who went just to eat and talk there. The (3) crew inside the bar counter looked like they were cramped, obviously busy and unattentive to the new costumers. It was understandable. Making the meal for the costumers were hard task and time consuming. It was almost an hour and we havent received our orders. The costumers that arrived almost 25 minutes after us coming into the store were served first. The serving order isnt practically being monitored. Waiting in the blank hour, the drinks were already tabled and we kinda enjoyed to refresh and bond a bit. Selfies and group photos were taken. I noticed the kids had already half finished their drinks when the pasta and rice meal arrived but the carbonara which my cousin ordered hasnt shown itself yet. We decided to eat anyway.

 The one who organized the party approached the staff for a recall, Welp! unlucky for her, it seemed that her order hasnt been cooked. She had waited for proper cooking time and got her order finally.
The meal definitely suffices for all the trouble of how it get there. Eating pesto pasta for the first time , isnt that bad but I couldn't invite myself to eat it again. I have no mere experience of lavish details of what is pasta or not but pesto was dry. I don't have appetites for either cold food or dry food. What the cafe sold me was their drinks. I was able to taste Banana Choconut which the kids have while I savour my Honey Lemonade to the last sip. The presentation of this drink is enjoyable. I thought it was made of foam when it is actually iced. I'll definitely take one out when I have the time. The feedback from the German sausage meal was good too except for the rice. My first impression with the rice serving was sad. I usually bought egg sandwich from street stalls and the instrument where the egg is placed pretty much measures the same height as the He Brews servings. Boys ordered two plates of extra rice to finish the meal. I bet they have their belly satisfied. 

That day was fun, unforgettable and wasn't blank.
---
Dear Lola,
I thank you for the family you created with Lolo. I know you have experienced difficulties on raising them all. I love you. Thank you, I have you. Whereever or whomever you are with now, you do not have to worry. My cousins and I are getting along pretty well. We are loving each other. I think you have successfully fulfilled your role as a parent and as a wife. I hope you are fine and living well with Lola. I miss you. I love you more. These are your treasures. They are shining, well-rounded and loving persons in and outside the family.
blog written on July 1, 2017

sources : [1] [2] [3] [4]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3