FEATURE OF THE MONTH

[ Day 00 ] May events to Timeline

Saturday, June 10, 2017


The rainy season is here.
I haven't been entering any posts the past weeks even though there are things to write , I decided not to. Back to the weather, I have never hated how cold it is during the night since I was demanding it to change ever since May came. The hot concretes of road and pavements now receive the labour to cool down as noon arises.

I started watching another Korean Drama called Shopaholic King Louis , yesterday while the weeks before that was constantly checking the schedules of Pirates of the Caribbean : Salazar's Revenge on SM Cinema website. I've already taken her approval to watch but I remembered I have to prioritize the wedding of my childhood friend.


The wedding was made simple, few and selected guests arrive. The mood of the party was reflected within the both parties. I might sound mean but it is true. If ever I change my mind and commit myself to marry someone. I'll make sure, I have the necessities with me. I am prepared with that opportunity.

I hope to see my father cry in disbelief , that her loving daughter will live happily to someone who treasures her as much as my parents did. So far , I didn't like this idea, I rather see myself saving money for their hospital fees. Haha.
--

Speaking of June,
      I also attended a Tokyo Ghoul Promotional Event last June 2 using Youtube. Ishida's message was savage and I ended up happy and devastated at the same time. The event was translated to english by a professional, he did quite have a fighting moment which he managed to overcome. The event felt successful, and pleased with the announcement made during that time. I wished for more events like this for the foreign.

On May 25th, I finished watching Tunnel, the korean drama that explains the possibility why there were two Zodiac Killers in the movie of David Fincher. I was amazed with the story sewn for a small community. It was scary at first, may be because the screen visuals were abit dark and later it was entertaining with the cliffhangs. May 24th was alotted for Before I Fall (Movie) which I think is nothing new for the kind of concept the story was written. The decision the movie ended, however was acceptable and gained my respect. May 20th , Beauty and the Beast, which the details revised is carefully tacked for the old audiences to newly perceive. It was a scary town, Gustav fell and nobody given a fuvk? How insensitive , even for the main characters. Funny~

May 12th , Heart's birthday got me little heartbroken with the fact that my grandma is gone. I wished her a happy birthday. It was fun being with her, sharing meals and the like. It was Mother's Day too. On their way to pick me up, they have to go to Aunt's house for the pocket money. I decided to meet them there, we were blessed to have a new teddy bear. Said it was supposedly to be thrown , but was given to my Aunt instead. I named him Aldini. Heart second the opinion after some bribing I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3