FEATURE OF THE MONTH

#FinishedWatching : Nanimono (Somebody)

Thursday, November 30, 2017

The storms of life is easier than of your home. You wont be shooting karma blindlessly. No one will care, but enough to carry your feet paving the way to contentment.
nanimono1
I am a fan of Takeru Sato and Suda Masaki, so when I heard they are doing movies together I was quite hyped and immediately expecting big coming from them. While familiar faces were also added to the team of protagonists such as, Fumi Nikaidô as Rika and Masaki Okada as Takayoshi.
The story clicks about people under common goal (to get hired by a company). The stigma of the movie exists in present time, specially to the first millenials. Each characters represent phantoms and commonalty. It has a strong script including its metaphor,simile and irony. I found myself very familiar with everything about the movie.
I chose to change my priorities under reality-demanding circumstances, I lived two-face, I freely chose to be go-lucky, and even too controlling about my philosophies. Everyone of the characters have a part of me and the feeling aftermath was scary and eye-opening.
I think that the minimal issue about this film is invisibility. Portraying the unportrayable.
( Takuto's cause which was the issue about his theatre-friend ) The movie is the exact opposite of "The Kirishima Thing" which the issue lies "when Kirishima left". That something have happened, but we cant show you since this isnt the main focus.
I cannot find the exact words to explain this further.
The execution is sewn beautifully. The reveal is its climax and its ending. Marking its identity. Its poetic by being straightforward with the answers. It is something I would rewatch to get new perspective and opinions about life.  Truly impressive.
We are proud of our own assets but life before you has been sober at reality failures. You were caught by the tide.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3