FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Day018 : Super Moon

Monday, December 4, 2017

    Many things happened last night. My brother in his last match this season (basketball), ended up getting a dislocated shoulder.


I loved how my father got his enthusiam like a passionate coach , half-half. He is passionate in basketball, coach? nah. He's good at watching. Anyways, since it was laste.. they (with mum) had to hurry to a nearest boutique and buy a pain killer. I was left with my younger brother at home and had to tend the ice pack once it hits each 20 minutes on his shoulder. 10 pm hitting the clock, unexpectedly, our street have a blackout. Was about to force to go outside.


It was like we have a giant light bulb in the sky. It lightened up the surrounding but its light wasnt about hurting. The night sky was calm to look at. I was hugging Johnsuke, a ready-warm-hugging-blanket. There are many things we take granted for.
The moon grew jealous. He absorbed all the electricity, forcing you to watch him last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3