FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Day 003 : Biggest Dreamer

Wednesday, November 16, 2016


9:00am : I woke up, remembering that Ive dreamt about my grand grand grandparents. Named Amino and Lyona(?) I probably miss my lolo.
6:54pm : Few minutes after I ate dinner, I was gazing the stars , hoping to find my Sagittarius. Then I saw this slow , big , flashy star coming down ! It was as if, pallette of it's bluish head also imprinted that it has vibrant yellowish color to its tail.  I was fascinated and pointed yelling " AH, shooting star!" while holding my breath thinking " WISH . WISH. WISH! What kind of wish?" and right after it disappear I remembered I didnt make any wish wanting to be granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3