FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Day 005 – 21st Birthday

Monday, November 28, 2016


So November 23rd was my birthday, the day before I had to ,definitely, clean my room since I havent did any cleaning for the past two months. and In fact that I did my best to feel cozy the day before, I caught a cold.
I still have it until now , but it wasnt as worst as "the birthday". I have to blew my nose now and then to make me feel lighter. I couldnt even barely hear a sound from my right ear.

Tissues running out.


As usual , every other year I have this prank going to make myself happy. Im just a person who probably exists when someone will greet you , too, on your celebration. or Maybe Im someone you probably knew just by the name. or something like that. I couldnt do the prank. Happy me.

Tissues were running out.


  Anyways, before the night hit the twelve note , there was this guy who sent me a message. ( see
photo )   Im not really "that" happy that it went the way I want it too, but I'm a little more merrier to someone that surely fall for your plans unexpectedly.

My birthday is just a tiny dot in the universe. Im not extravagant as many people would probably wanted but I badly wanted it the way they impossed it on their people. The way other people conveyed : "It's my time, and it's only mine . Yes, I wanted your time on that celebration"
I wish , I wanna be at that center stage. I wanna be recognized, for now Im gonna treasure those people who didn't fail me at this moment.

I'm running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3