FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Dream : To defy the zero line.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018


Dreamt about a snake, big one, people are throwing things at it. It had eaten a dog and cats are surrounding it. People panicked. but before I finished this dream, almost on its climax, the bedroom window banged heavily in reality. Continuing to sleep from the window wake, we met at some school. It was a high place. A cliff? not so much. I cant remember if it was an art exhibit... but I continued to follow him. Moreover, I always find myself in the same space. People start to notice, and once again I ate the courage. Telling ... to take another chance. You accepted it. Idk if I was glad for the opportunity, but I continued to fill the role. I am inlove with you. For so long.
Always dreaming. Casting reality.

I hate myself. But I love you still.
But I wouldnt cross the line, unless we meet each other.
Breathing in reality.
Even if you're the guy I do not know to define.
I'll gladly take you off the zero line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3