FEATURE OF THE MONTH

POTD : Days with Me (2)

Saturday, March 24, 2018


I woke up at 8, she was lying lifelessly.
How long have she been crying for help? I dont know.
She was getting cold, so bathe her sunlight.
Pumping her mid belly, massaging to find where it hurts but I failed.
Two hours pumping her non stop, she struggles.

Then She struggled, it was worth fighting for someone who doesnt need salvation.
Someone deserves a hand to help if that person wanted to live.
I asked you to take her to the hospital... you gave me the lame excuses!
I was pumping for two hours, then the third hour came.
***
One,
she pushed me away.
Second,
she cried.
Third,
she grsped for air.
Fourth,
she stopped breathing.
She can no longer moved her arms, straigthened,
ants started to circle her, flies rested on me.
Fifth,
I laid her down then she groanned like her last.

***
She began to count, while I prayed harder.
Make promises, reminisces;
one, two and three.... breathing like she had drowned...

one, she can no longer speak
two, she can no longer blink
three, she can no longer breathe

Her dead body on my sweaty hands, glistened under the bright spotlights..
" Come back quickly, I'll treat you well. so come back. "

One, Warm hands begun to let go.
Two, Tears begun to fell.
Three, Lifelessly said goodbye to her morning clock.
Dont say life left easily... because there are people fighting to stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3