FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Letter 007 : Curse to Course

Sunday, March 5, 2017

I saw myself in this dream, having an access with you.
You're the plain image, I possibly knew.
You shown it to me, it tortured me.

You were smiling, carrying a bag.
Riled with emotions , I tried to seek your attention.

But this fleeting matter was abudant of happiness, again to be with you.
The longing stands at those ends, I saw you.
I talked to you, with the thing that only connected us.

You responded like a machine, that plain image I possibly knew.
I can only dream the thing I knew about you, and continue dreaming to the future you.

//slapped

That morning, my father came with an idea, of somehow giving an acknowledgement.
I was embarrassed, then I knew Im guilty of loving you still.

I cant still forget about you, I wanted to know if this thread connects a generous fate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3