FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Letter 08 : Dear of the Headlights

Saturday, March 25, 2017


I offer these dehydrated tears for your betrayal
While the room corners an exchange, exact.
The small distance, then grew a demand for meaning
these gazes hint of mine.

Dances an honest pattern, he drew -
a sly smile I've always knew
This heart , so became immune
even when he says " I love you " (too)

[ kmjgs15 ] he tapped my shoulder
Caught a familiar tress pass, now he glue
" Bother me! dehydrated tears for you too "
I befriended his enemy.

" I cant trust you no longer " he said
Left unanttended for the silent war
Once, Thrice, he did it eventually
" Dear of the Headlights " that's the killer lady - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3