FEATURE OF THE MONTH

Day 012 : When "It" left.

Saturday, March 11, 2017


Tawag ng Tanghalan came to an end, and Pa's manok/bet won . He didnt knew since he was at work, so I played a little usual jokes/pranks on him. If ever he knew , I know he'll play the same trick and calling me a loser. (whom my bet is Sam Mangubat, apparently he won the second place).

Soon after he landed at home, he immediately asked who won the show competition and I interrupted my mum who was about to tell - I told him my bet won and he's a sore loser. I felt triumphant at that time, mum was laughing hard since my dad believed me.

He asked " What song did Noven sang? "
Mum replied " Air Supply . ".
I was eating, busy enjoying my meryenda.
He then said " Dapat tagalog kinanta nya. "
Mum and I both laughed, I again called him - a sore loser.

Never felt better, but sooner he'll know either mum will tell or he will know it by news and I'll get those words I said at him bouncing at the back of my head. Im the loser here, I know that nevertheless, a little tease wont even damage the results anyway. Haha~

--

That afternoon, he is scheduled to go to the barber, get his hair done - bald. Mum, then will go grocery shopping. Alas!

Kwentong Barbero.
Father managed to heard original result from the local barbers who were there at that time.

Barbero 1 : Si Noven ang nanalo sa Tawag ah.
Barbero 2 : Sadya namang ganun.

Father heard them and joined the conversation.

Pa : Si Noven ang nanalo?
Barbero 1 : OO.
Pa: Kaya pala nagtatawanan ang mag-ina ko, sabi ng anak ko si Sam daw.
Barbero 2 : Hindi ah. Pinagtatawanan ka nila.

Barbero 1: HAHAHA
Pa: HAHAHA
Barbero 2 : HAHAHA

When my parents went home, I recieved an expected counterpart of the prank I did on him , physically. Hahaha~ But never felt better upon the process, after and during the time he didnt knew. All of us were happy.

My brother at that time was busy along with his career.
I hope he does well.


--

I also learned that my neighboor, the parents who curse their children at their best, disappeared without traces for almost a month. The children were left at the Nipa Hut, which the Auntie lent them, and has been taken care of their relatives since then. I felt relieved and pained at the same time, for those children. I heard the Auntie wanted the first child to legally be on her side but the Government for children adaptation didnt allow her to do so. With the parents gone missing, the agency demanded the parent's consent which was basically ironic and yet a right call for the action. Other children were also offered to be adapted at the mean time by other close relative, didnt know what happened then.

Sad thing, these things are definitely happening and at their young age they face such . I on the other hand keeps my hand free from responsibilities Ive been running from the past two years. I hope there will be a time that I can also face and win my battles step by step.

Moreover, Im thankful I have my parents, and even with this childish attitude or my simple plays , I want them to feel my gratitude. I want them to feel like, this is family, my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
BTEMPLATE BY D-BLOGS || (c) 2017/July3 - 2017 || EDITED BY ADJOURNB3